From: Ayden Férdeline
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, Nov 24, 2019, 10:52 AM
Subject: PIR releases new website "Key Points about .ORG"
The Public Interest Registry (PIR) has launched a new website, "Key Points
about .ORG", which contains some new information about its sale to Ethos
Capital. They confirm the link to Chehade and make the rather extraordinary
claim that "PIR has received an outpouring of support" for the sale:
https://www.keypointsabout.org/ (https://www.keypointsabout.org/)
Ayden Férdeline