Thanks Bruna.

Joan

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 7:33 PM Remmy Nweke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Brenda
Please can I have  dial out on +2348033592762
Thanks

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021, 07:41 Bruna Martins dos Santos, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have asked Brenda to set up a call for the DNS Abuse task force we are creating. The idea would be for this initial call to be a checkpoint in order for me to give everyone a little background on the CPH outreach and for NCSG to be able to brainstorm positions and ways forward.

I am sharing this on the list because I assume some of you might not have joined the task force list and also because everyone is welcome!

best,
Bruna

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ICANN Policy Calendar <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 6:00 PM
Subject: [ncsg-dns-abuse-wg] NCSG DNS Abuse WP Call | 4 February 2021 @ 16:00 UTC
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, Maryam Bakoshi <[log in to unmask]>, Brenda Brewer <[log in to unmask]>

Please join the NCSG DNS Abuse Work Party call on Thursday, 4 February 2021 at 16:00 UTC.  Additional time zone support here.

Join Zoom Meeting:  https://icann.zoom.us/j/98878189584?pwd=ZVpkSVVuaXVqeGRMelNEWW1LMkxQUT09

Meeting ID: 988 7818 9584

Passcode: i!y7.qx+11

Phone only details:

Meeting ID: 988 7818 9584

Passcode: 7740925615

Find your local number: https://icann.zoom.us/u/ajz2OnZm6

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,98878189584#,,,,*7740925615# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,98878189584#,,,,*7740925615# US (Chicago)