Hello Everyone,

For those following the  Bylaws Amendments to Implement the NomCom2 Review  this has now been published and can the summary input of all constituency input can be found here.

https://itp.cdn.icann.org/en/files/nominating-committee-nom-com/public-comment-summary-report-bylaws-amendments-documents-implement-nomcom2-review-26-07-2023-en.pdf

Regards

Caleb