Hi Rafik,

Thank you, much appreciated.

@NCSG, as Rafik has recommended, an NCSG comment would be great on this topic we care dearly about. If you would like to volunteer for it, please let me know.

Warmly,
Tomslin

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 at 07:13, Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

As NCSG representative to the GGP working group on applicant support, I am happy to share the initial report https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/gnso-guidance-process-applicant-support-guidance-recommendation-initial-report-31-07-2023 .

The public comments period starts from today till the 11th September and I recommend NCSG to submit its comments on the report if there is any concern or to support the recommendations. Let me know if you have any questions or  clarification.

Best regards,

Rafik