Dear Bruna,
Good day and thank you for your email.

I think there is some misnaming here, I know about this training and it is
still in the early stages, nothing concrete yet. We are just trying to
secure a date and availability of interested speakers.

It is a capacity-building session for NCUC in collaboration with BC.
Probably the session should have been named "NCUC BC Capacity Building
session" and the calendar invite shared on the NCUC list alone.

That is much about the session that is available now.

Kind regards,
Benjamin