Dear all,

I wanted to inform you that the Working Group will soon commence discussions about Reserved Names, which are outlined in the AGB's Reserved Names section, based on the Board-adopted recommendations found in Topic 21 of the Final Report.

The proposed language includes the following:

"(Regarding the Exception Process for Applying for a Reserved Name)

This exception process, which allows applicants to request a name from the Reserved Names list, is applicable exclusively to the following categories:

   - Applicable 3-letter ASCII Combinations
   - ICANN-related and other entities in the DNS ecosystem
   - Red Cross Red Crescent (RCRC), International Olympic Committee (IOC), and International Governmental Organization (IGO) - International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGO) Names"
I'd like to invite your input on this topic. Is there anything specific that you believe NCSG should contribute to this discussion? We will be discussing this matter in our meeting next Tuesday.
Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.
http://www.jmanurojas.com

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00