Please accept and convey our condolence to Kouami's family.

We pray for the eternal blessings showered on the departed soul.

Sincerely,
Shahzad

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023, 11:35 am Emmanuel Vitus, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear community members, friends, colleagues, families, and allies,

It is with deep sorrow that we invite you to a vigil in honor of Ayaovi Olévié Agbenyo KOUAMI, who tragically passed away on Thursday, July 19, 2023, in Lomé. This evening will be a special time to share your memories and testimonials in his memory, and to bid him a final farewell.

📅 Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023
⏰ Time: 6:00 pm GMT

🔗 To attend, please register via the following Zoom link:
Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 896 1292 2311
Access Code: 346062
For any further questions or information, do not hesitate to contact Emmanuel Vitus at +33763102234.

Hoping to see many of you to pay tribute to Olevie.

Emmanuel Vitus, MA (PMP® , PSM1)
Tech Policy Researcher - Working for a Free, Open & Inclusive Internet | NPOC Secretary General | Ex Coms & Research Lead @ParadigmHQ | Ex @Google Policy | Mobile: +33 763102234
My WiFi connects automatically in France & Togo
In Memoriam Olevie.jpeg