Dear members

Today GNSO council meeting will have a meeting with the GAC and one of the
issues on the agenda is “urgent whois requests”.

The GNSO councillors and us have to pay close attention to this issue and
make sure GAC/public safety groups are not given access to registrants
sensitive private information without following minimum due process and
through arbitrary categories like “urgent requests”.

I am interested in knowing what our councillors think.

This will take place at 13.00 UTC and here is the Zoom link:
Zoom Meeting Link:
https://icann.zoom.us/j/92970304608?pwd=ajlacWVkK2l3TDNNcDRoYlA1Vlg1dz09

Best regards

Farzaneh