Yes and we need to recruit that fellow lady to NCSG!!!!

Stephanie

On 2023-10-23 11:37 a.m., MAUD ADJELEY ASHONG ELLIOT wrote:

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

It is truly a great session

Maud Ashong Elliot

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 11:34 AM Stephanie E Perrin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

For those wondering what is interesting to tune in on remotely, the anniversary session which started at 10:45 here in Hamburg is actually a very interesting history of how things all got started.  For those missing that back story, it is interesting to hear the perspectives from those early folks who assembled to build ICANN.  Its a plenary so should be available in the usual languages.

Stephanie Perrin