Hello Bruna.
I understand your concerns regarding the lack of prior briefing regarding the document circulation, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. However, I would like to explain that the decision to not circulate the document before responding was not taken lightly.  I was supposed to circulate the 87 pages document during the 10-day window to ask for your consent before replying to the consensus call. I didn’t do this due to specific personal reasons and constraints that led to this decision, which I am more than willing to clarify during our upcoming NCSG membership meeting.  Also there was no litigation or any contentious from the initial documentations (recommendation) shared with you during and after the public comment period of the phase 1 report. I apologize, this was never intentional or serving any personal interest. However, I find your choice of words in addressing this matter to be quite hard, offensive and discouraging. As a representative of our community, I dedicate 90 minutes each week as a volunteer to attending our weekly call, alongside managing other commitments and reading tons of charter questions and technical literature. I strive to do my best in representing our collective interests, and receiving such feedback, no matter the mistake (even after my previous email), is disconcerting and does not contribute to a constructive dialogue. I hope we can address this issue thoroughly during our membership meeting and find a way to move forward positively because we are more than 3 members representing NCSG in this EPDP. I joined to support not to serve any personal interests.  In the meantime, I would appreciate it if we could refrain from further exchange of "words" on this matter.

Shalom,
Emmanuel