Hi Ken,

My assumption is that the current "no less than 30 days" does not include
the execution time, it gives the registrant 30 days to consider if the
gaining registrar works for them. If that is the case, in my opinion the
current 30 days time frame  is sufficient for a registrant to perform the
assessment.
Nevertheless, I would be keen to hear of people's personal experiences
whether they struggled to do such an assessment within 30 days and why.

Warmly,
Tomslin