That is wonderful folks, I will ask Terri to put you on the list.
Cheers Stephanie

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2023, at 14:02, Wisdom Donkor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Stephanie,
I volunteer as an alternate.
regards,

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023, 6:44 pm Stephanie E Perrin, <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

As discussed in our policy team meetings, the RDRS small team that advised on the creation of the new SSAD, otherwise known now as the Registration Data Request Service or RDRS, is now transitioning out (or ceasing to exist) and is being replaced by a Standing Committee.  I have agreed to stay on as a Standing Committee member, and this has been approved by the Policy Committee, but we still need folks to volunteer to shadow or perform as alternates in case I have to miss a meeting.  This is a great opportunity to learn about how the WHOIS has transitioned into this new service, and I would be happy to mentor/help anyone who cares to volunteer.

I don't expect the workload to be too heavy, although I do have my fingers crossed as I say this.  Nothing about the WHOIS transition to data protection compliance has been as easy as it should have been......

Relevant documentation is below....

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin