From: Barry Leiba via Chapter-delegates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 9:55 AM
Subject: [Chapter-delegates] Reminder: Call for nominations closes on
December 15
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Chapter Leaders:

The deadline to nominate yourself or others to the Internet Society
Board of Trustees is quickly approaching! The nominations period is
open for approximately two and a half more weeks and will close
Friday, 15 December 2023 at 15:00 UTC.

This year, Chapters will have the opportunity to select one trustee to
the Board. The Internet Society’s Board of Trustees helps guide the
future of the organization in accord with its mission and vision via
strategic direction, inspiration, and oversight. If you, or someone
you know, are passionate about protecting the global, open Internet,
ensuring it is available to everyone, and have leadership experience
in business, government, philanthropy, and/or the nonprofit sector,
please consider submitting a nomination.

Additional information, including the Call for Nominations and online
nominations forms can be found here:
https://www.internetsociety.org/board-of-trustees/elections/2024/call-for-nominations/

Best regards,
Barry Leiba
2023-2024 Nominations Committee Chair
Internet Society
As an Internet Society Chapter Officer you are automatically subscribed
to this list, which is regularly synchronized with the Internet Society
Chapter Portal (AMS):
https://admin.internetsociety.org/622619/User/Login
View the Internet Society Code of Conduct:
https://www.internetsociety.org/become-a-member/code-of-conduct/

--
*Caleb Ogundele*
Email: [log in to unmask]