Thanks, Julf.
That would be very helpful for the PC to be able to objectively select from those whove expressed interest.

@Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele  @John Gbadamosi  @Bruna Martins dos Santos  @[log in to unmask] can you provide a description of your familiarity with Organizational Reviews and knowledge of continuous improvement work either within or outside of ICANN?

Warmly,
Tomslin