Dear all,

Thanks for the clarification.

 My only suggestion would be for us to separate issues like politics or war/conflicts going on in the world from other topics that might be related to discussions being promoted at icann like a more sustainable approach to travel or the virtual x in person and so on.

And in the latter it might be relevant to ask members whether they would like to develop a position on it since these topics might pick up in upcoming debates at ICANN.

Kind Regards,
Bruna