I volunteer Tomslin but I prefer to do it with someone relatively new and interested in getting involved with NCSG if possible.

On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 11:52 PM Tomslin Samme-Nlar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

In Hamburg, the council was told that the CPH has open DNS Abuse meetings, and plans to invite SGs/Cs/ACs to share information to inform projects and develop possible inputs to each meeting. As a result, councillors were asked to provide the name of anyone interested in being the designated DNS Abuse point of contact for their stakeholder group or constituency.

It is in this regard that I am sending this email. Is there anyone who's been following the DNS Abuse topic in GNSO who would like to volunteer to be that point of contact?

Warmly,
Tomslin