Hi Julf,

Some proposed topics:

1. Regarding the DNS abuse contractual amendment negotiations between CPH
and Org. What plans are there to consider the comments that came through
during the public comments period, including NCSG comments or what will
come out of that process?

2. Regarding the ICANN Board action on the final report of the
Cross-Community Working Group on new gTLD auction proceeds where the board
has determined that contrary to the CCWG recommendation, a bylaw amendment
is not necessary prior to the launch of the ICANN grant program, and
instead they could implement the recommendation that ICANN grant applicants
would not be afforded these remedies through terms and conditions with the
grant applicants. Do we have commitment from the board and executive that
the bylaw amendment will be done in parallel to the grant program despite
the bylaw amendment not being a dependency for the launch of the grant
program?

Warmly,
Tomslin