NCSG members and especially those who want to shadow me in the DNS Abuse work. Tell me offlist which of the dates below are good for you to meet on a monthly basis:

—-

The Contracted Parties’ DNS Abuse Subgroups are starting a programme of outreach to various groups with interest in the topic of DNS Abuse and how it is handled at the DNS level. We meet monthly —but have availability weekly on Tuesdays at 1500 UTC (please see the schedule below):

Is there a timeslot that is convenient for you and your group? We would like to make sure that your group knows that the invitation is open to all members of the NCSG —DNS Abuse is a topic that affects all stakeholders and the CPH DNS Abuse Subgroup is interested in hearing from everyone.

Farzaneh