NCSG,

We will meet with the CPH on DNS abuse on 16 January at 16.00 UTC.Please add the invitation to your calendar if you wish to attend. If you cannot make it, we will send notes, and if there are follow up meetings we will make sure that the time is suitable for all the regions that want to attend. Policy committee members should strive to attend the meeting (sorry Tomslin I know the time is bad for you, we can fix that next time)

I am going to suggest an internal 45 minute meeting with NCSG before we meet with CPH, to decide on our strategy and discuss what we want to raise during the meeting with them.

Best regards,

Farzaneh

Hi Farzaneh,

Please see below for joining details for the CPH DNS Abuse Group & NCSG meeting that will be held on Tuesday, 16 January 2024 at 16:00 UTC, for you to pass along to NCSG members.

A calendar invite is also attached.

Kind regards,

Zoe

Dear all,

Please find below the dial in details for the CPH DNS Abuse Group & NCSG Meeting scheduled on Tuesday, 16 January 2024 at 16:00 UTC for 1 hour.

Join the Zoom room directly (recommended): https://icann.zoom.us/j/91179659393?pwd=THBVYVlKSWxFaW5nMFdOZVNPQ3VSdz09

(no password required)

If joining Zoom via the Zoom App, the following will be required:

Meeting ID: 911 7965 9393

Password: 8!vrbd?q6g

If you are joining on audio only, please see below.

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,91179659393#,,,,,,0#,,370552# US (San Jose)

+13462487799,,91179659393#,,,,,,0#,,370552# US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 911 7965 9393

Password: 370552

Find your local number: https://icann.zoom.us/u/aqvu4Fwrp

If this is your first time with Zoom, please take a look here: Welcome to Zoom

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Devan