I have confirmed my interest to continue for a second and last term!

On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 at 01:47 Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All.

Here is the current SSC membership. I have served two terms and hence cannot be re-appointed.

Sam Lanfranco

NCSG

Sam Lanfranco SOI

November 2021 (re-confirmed November 2022)

Not eligible to continue serving

Arsene Tungali

NCSG

Arsene Tungali SOI