Dear Members,

You will recall that NCSG has 3 representatives on the GNSO Council Standing Selection Committee (SSC) which is tasked with helping the GNSO Council make appointments to review teams and other important positions. You can find more details about its mission and role here.

It is time for the annual refresh of our representatives and NCSG has two (2) slots to fill.

Any member interested in serving in this capacity and has the time to attend ALL SSC meetings should please send their expressions of interest to me at ([log in to unmask]),  copy the NCSG chair ([log in to unmask]) and staff ([log in to unmask]) by January 15 2024.

Candidates should:

  1. Be familiar with the GNSO, the GNSO Council, and with the positions to be filled by the SSC;

  2. Have some experience in candidates selection and review, in nominating committee or any similar structure; and

  3. Commit to participating actively and diligently in the SSC’s activities and discussions, and to coordinate with other NCSG representatives.

Your application should include all relevant details to demonstrate your experience with regards to applicant selection and evaluation processes, an updated statement of interest (SOI), and any other relevant information for the NCSG Policy Committee’s consideration.

Warmly,
Tomslin
NCSG Policy Committee Chair