*Hello All,*

*With permission from Kathy, i have shared her notes on google docs for
your comments and contributions here: *
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hfCHp9bFE9UiDva6fqS25Q0G0vnOOQoV3o2iGytC_Sc/edit?usp=sharing

Special thanks to our hosts *Farzi and Reg Levy (Tucows) .*

*Martha Omoekpen Alade*Founder and Executive Director, WITIN
*WITIN.org/impact <https://witin.org/impact>* : *21 years of impact- year
by year -increasing Women and Girls' Representation in the Digital
Ecosystem*