Tomslin

Thanks a lot. I think we should put a human rights language in there as well. Perhaps even suggest a human rights impact assessment.

Farzaneh

On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 10:33 AM Tomslin Samme-Nlar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi team,

This response found here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JGUqUFOTAWizS3PS_ICV1TvdfpU9mUgFkXdii-W4CHU/edit?usp=drivesdk) is now complete and ready for your review. We'll be submitting it on Friday, February 23rd. So, if you can please comment as soon as possible, that would be great.

Warmly,
Tomslin