Hi all,

Following Julf's email below, I have put the survey questions on a Google doc to ease collection of our responses. The CCOICI team anticipates a single submission for the whole SG, so please insert your thoughts into the document. We can then use some time in our PC meeting in Puerto Rico to discuss the responses and thereafter consolidate them.

Warmly,
Tomslin