You are a champion, you have my +1

Wisdom Donkor (CASP+,  CISM, CEH Certified,)
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation (AODIRF) | Africa Geospatial Data and Internet Conference (AGDIC)
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra | www.aodirf.org  / www.agdic.info
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk
ICANN GNSO Council Member | ICANN transfer policy review working group Member  | Council Committee for Overseeing and Implementing Continuous Improvement (CCOICI) | UN IGF MAG Member | IGF Support Fund Association Executive Committee Member, World Bank Independent Consultant | AU AFIGF Member |  Ghana OGP Advisory Committee member | GSS SDGs Advisory Committee Member
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber Security, Geospatial Technologies, Open Source Technologies, Domain Name Systems, Human Resource Planning and Development, Software Engineering, Event Planning & Management,