De : NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]> de la part de Pedro de Perdigão Lana <[log in to unmask]>
Envoyé : samedi 9 mars 2024 11:50
À : [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : Re: ICANN79 - thank you!

Thanks everyone! Hope to see you again soon enough, and let's guarantee that this positive feedback keeps coming 😁

Cordially,

Pedro de Perdigão Lana
Lawyer<https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil<https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA<https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by mistake, please reply informing it.