Hi all,

Below are the observations I shared during the Policy Meeting

Generally I felt the process was indeed improved from the last round. Some improvements I noticed include:
However, there are also still a lot of blank space in the handbook, mostly regarding what kind of support a successful applicant can get.
It is still unclear if a successful applicant will be able to access to these support:

I was actually surprised to see the last one as I remember it didn't make it to the SubPro final recommendations. I do recall a recent GAC advice about this though, so probably that's why.

One thing I found interesting was that they strongly advise the applicant against revealing the strings they intend to apply when applying for applicant support. I don't know if this was the same for the last round. I was not particularly convinced by the reasons given in the Handbook and am curious of what you guys think.

Another noticeable change is that the applicant will be evaluated on a pass/fail basis according to required criteria (public responsibility due diligence, financial need, and financial stability). This is very different from the scoring methods from the last round.

Some observations, happy to hear what others think (:

Best,
Manju