Happening in 3 minutes, Link: https://icann79.sched.com/event/1a16D/gnso-cph-dns-abuse-community-outreach

what I am going to say:

How many reports you receive shouldnt be a success measure. How many reports you took action on should not be the measure for success. The measure for success should be qualitative. In the criminal justice system we used these outcome oriented measures and put people in jail and got tough on crime while violating human rights and didn’t even fix the system. Lets not do that in dns space. What we want from these amendments are solid due process structures, meaningful transparency reports on the categories of abuse . We also want the amendment to bring clarity and safeguards for keeping the dns abuse limited and technical and not lead to web service and content regulation. We want to see you observe how/if  these amendments impact the Internet (so Internet impact assessment) and human rights.

Farzaneh