Tomorrow, in ICANN79 in Puerto Rico, we will discuss the urgent intersection between ICANN’s mission, human rights and one of the hottest topics on Internet Governance these last few years - Internet Fragmentation.

On Tuesday, March 5th, 13h15 (local time, UTC-4) join us for a session co-hosted with Global Digital Partners where we will be exploring different perspectives and potential next steps the ICANN community can take to counter potential threats to the internet as we know it.

We have a fantastic lineup of speakers who each bring their unique expertise to the topic:
 - Ephraim Percy K. (NCUC)
 - Rosalind KennyBirc (GAC/UK)
 - Ajith Francis V (PIR)
 - Paul Wilson (APNIC)

Ahead of the discussion, check out the IGF’s Policy Forum on Internet Fragmentation (PNIF): https://www.intgovforum.org/en/content/policy-network-on-internet-fragmentation

Come prepared to share ideas and ask questions!

Details here: https://icann79.sched.com/event/1a1En/gnso-ncuc-issue-forum-work-session%E2%80%A6

Cordially,

Pedro de Perdigão Lana
Lawyer, GEDAI/UFPR Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil, ISOC BR and IODA
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by mistake, please reply informing it.