Dear all,

As one of the Civil Society Stakeholder group representatives at the
NetMundial+10 High-Level Executive Committee, I would like to share with
you the link to the Consultation Platform that was made available
yesterday: https://netmundial.br/consultation

As you can see in the document, the consultation is organized around three
types of questions: open questions, likert scale questions, and ranking
questions. The consultation is divided into three groups of questions:
I - Principles for Internet Governance Processes
II - Guidelines for the Implementation of Multistakeholder Mechanisms; and
III - Inputs to Ongoing Processes

Im also linking the draft consultation PDF in case you need to study the
questions ahead of the submission:
https://netmundial.br/pdf/NM10-Consultation-Questions_20240322.pdf

Last but not least, I believe it is important to reinforce that the deadline
for submitting contributions is April 7th at 23:59 UTC.

ps. The replies to the requests for participation - either online or onsite
- will be sent out this week, I believe.

In case anyone has any further doubts, feel free to reach out!

Kind regards,
--

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Global Campaigns Manager | Digital Action <http://digitalaction.co>

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: