Hi,

Considering the deadline is approaching (15 April), we will be joining the
GNSO-wide response then (supposing it will be against the proposal), right?
If not, I'd be up to write a Public Comment against the review,  with
others who are also interested.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.