Weldone Caleb and team
Thanks for sharing as we look forward to more details.
___________________
REMMY NWEKE,  mNUJ, mNGE, mGOCOP
Lead Consulting Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
ITREALMS Media group [Multiple-award winning medium]
Former Vice President, African Civil Society on Information Society (ACSIS)
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.