Dear all,
As the NCSG representative to the IDNs EPDP, I am reaching out for your feedback on the proposed Phase 2 draft initial report. I encourage you to quickly go through the document and share any comments you might have.

Additionally, like in previous instances, there will be a 40-day period during which you can submit formal comments on any contentious issues or seek clarifications, particularly from the non-commercial or not-for-profit perspectives. The document is scheduled to be forwarded to the leadership by the end of business tomorrow.

Personally, I have not identified any concerns within the discussion or recommendations we have worked on. However, there could be nuances or issues I've overlooked, so I urge you to review the document and share your thoughts.

Please be aware that the leadership team has not had a chance to thoroughly examine the report, as it has just been released. They will be reviewing it in parallel with this feedback process due to time constraints.

The initial report is set to be published for public comment on April 11, 2024.

Kind regards,

Emmanuel