Hi Pedro,
I have already been using this method in all the email groups where I am a part of, by minimizing repetitive and non-essential emails.
In my opinion, we cannot impose our standards on others, as some individuals prioritize quantity over quality in their emails. (I am talking in general and not into this mailing group).
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
Enjoy your time,
Amin