From: council <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Caitlin Tubergen via council <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 10:07 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Brian Gutterman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [council] Summary of domain name renewal and expiration educational resources (Feb Council Agenda Item 6)

Dear Councilors,

Further to Agenda Item 6 for Thursday’s Council meeting, Next Steps for Consideration of Expired Domain Deletion Policy (“EDDP”) and Expired Registration Recovery Policy (“ERRP”), please find a summary of the current educational materials on domain name renewal and expiration attached.

Brian Gutterman from ICANN org will be providing an overview of the materials during the Council meeting on Thursday.

Kind regards,

Caitlin