Thank you all.

I created this document, putting some industry standards and best practices
(thank you Pedro and others for bringing them up).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lyj-g5y8JLBSf-dHm81Cf_bFDRBEeZ-KgYYy44atlfg/edit?usp=sharing
Please have a look and let me know what you think, in the next few days we
need to finalize and send it to PSWG and RDRS SC.

Best regards,
Farzaneh