Dear NCSG members,
We are proposing a session for the IGF 2024 event at the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) 2024 in Riyadh, and we would be honored to have your input. Whether you have a specific idea in mind or simply want to contribute your thoughts, we welcome your participation.

The idea was suggested by me at NCUC-EC, but the session can be done with all of us since we share the same goals and vision.

We have only 8 days left before the proposal submission deadline, so your swift response would be appreciated. Please contact me directly, or reply to this mailing list, if you have any questions or ideas.
Let's work together to make a difference!
Regards,
Amin Hacha
NCUC-EC representing Europe