Print

Good morning fellow Chemists!
I'm getting hit with request for low level zirconium and aluminum, at the
5 ppm level in steel.  With my normal digestion method this will have me
trying to measure .05 ppm in solution.  I'm not sure how likely it is I'll
be able to see this level, and am thinking it may require an ICP-MS.  Of
course we don't have one of these, and don't typically have the business
need to justify the cost.  Are there any contract facilities that do
ICP-MS work? Do you have any recommendations for one particular site?
Any advice is most appreciated as always!

Many thanks,
Linda

Linda S. Upp
Chemist
AK Steel, Middletown Research Lab
513-425-5060

Confidentiality Notice
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.