From: PLASMACHEM-L: Analytical Chem.(ICP's, DCP's, MIP's). <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Arndt Weiske
Sent: 12 July 2018 13:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What to to with PFA vessels out of use

Dear colleagues,
we have some old sets of PFA microwave digestion vessels in our storage room, resulting from scrapped CEM units. There is no more need for them.
Does anybody know something about PFA recycling? Is there any value of the material in any reuse or recycling path, or is it normal laboratory waste?
Thank you.

Arndt Weiske
TU Dresden
Institut für Pflanzen- und Holzchemie
D-01737 Tharandt
Deutschland

Prifysgol Aberystwyth www.aber.ac.uk
Prifysgol y Flwyddyn ar gyfer Ansawdd Dysgu - The Times & The Sunday Times 2018.

Aberystwyth University www.aber.ac.uk
University of the Year for Teaching Quality - The Times & The Sunday Times 2018.