From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 10:54:25 +0200
Verifying the credibility of the U.S. family foundation would have been
done in many different ways too, and is by no means a final check of
approval/credibility. In the same context WHOIS could be used to harass
the (for example) Kenyan NGO and its collaborators during upcoming
Kenyan elections.

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                     678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9