From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 16:22:00 +0300
Hi Stephanie,

The issue of multiple voting is on that agenda, although perhaps in
a bit wrong place: look at the last item under "(3) Voting process":

"If an organization's representative is also an individual member,
 can they vote in both roles?"

I also raised the issue separately in election-reform list, cf.

https://lists.ncsg.is/pipermail/election-reform/2017-June/000021.html

as I already reported in this list as well.

As I also noted, NCSG EC discussed this last Friday and decided to
continue on the subject after current elections.

The more general issue of someone representing multiple organizations
has never come up, but should obviously be resolved at the same time.

I would like to invite you to join the election-reform list
to participate in the discussion.

Tapani

--
Tapani Tarvainen