From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:28:41 +0300
Dear all,

As those who have followed the election-reform list know, there were a
number of issues regarding our elections that have never been properly
resolved or at least not documented. Unfortunately we did not have
enough time to work them all through - I have already posted
separately about the most important ones that we did - so I'll just
note briefly that the EC decided to leave the remaining issues to be
worked out after current election, and do a quick ad hoc decision if
some issue becomes acute.

For reference, you can see a list of things so far identified here:

https://lists.ncsg.is/pipermail/election-reform/2017-May/000002.html

The list is unlikely to be complete, and if anybody has ideas of
other things to be addressed, they'd be most welcome (either here
or in election-reform list or even just email me to forward
to election-reform list).

--
Tapani Tarvainen