From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2017 11:07:13 -0400
I would like to thank Avri for her consideration of this position and
her gracious decline. I share her support for the "newer NCSG members"
taking on "the SG leadership positions." That's a good thing, and one
that other Stakeholder Groups point to NCSG as a strong example.

Here's also to our NCSG leaders, including and especially Avri, who have
blazed the path for them!

Best, Kathy