From:
Michael Oghia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Oghia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:43:28 +0200
Hi Stephanie, all:

I participated in the second DNS Forum here in Istanbul Monday and Tuesday
where I learned a little more about the Next-Generation gTLD Registration
Directory Service, but really want to learn more (especially since I'm
relatively new to the ICANN community). As such, I signed up as an observer
and am looking forward to the discussions.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia
Istanbul, Turkey