From:
"Mueller, Milton L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mueller, Milton L
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:48:32 +0000
My response would be that there is no reason to assume that the board comments will be accepted. If they are not accepted, and we end up with CCWG's 3rd draft, on net I would vote for it in preference to no transition. The strengthened IRP and improved mission statement with explicit limitations are the reasons I would go for it.

If the board comments are accepted, and we get no inspection, an eviscerated mission limitation, and no respect for human rights, I could be swayed to go against it.

The presence of GAC in the Sole Designator mechanism is disturbing, and NCSG is indicating to the CCWG that it does not support that.