From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2014 12:08:09 -0400
I am delighted to report that I just got email from Achim Klabunde, of the European DP Supervisor, pasted below.  He is coming to our meeting, and he is a perfect person to come.  He also serves on the reference group of the ABC4Trust project, and is familiar with anonymous credentials.
I sent him the paper and a brief outline of possible topics.
This is great news!
Cheers Stephanie

Dear Stephanie,

I hope you are well. I think we met last at an ABC4Trust reference group meeting in Frankfurt.

I learned about your exchanges with Peter and Giovanni about the meeting in subject of this message. I was planning to be in London for another event during that week and had wanted to attend some ICANN meetings and meet some participants. In fact, the meeting you referred to would still fit in my agenda. I have been in contact with Michael Niebel.

I think I am broadly oriented about the work of your group without any knowledge of details or specific issues, so I would be very glad for any indications you could give me in view of participation in the meeting of 25 June pm.

Kind regards

Achim Klabunde
Achim Klabunde
Head of Sector IT policy
Tel. +32 2 28 31 993 | GSM +32 473 85 63 72 | Fax +32 2 283 19 50
European Data Protection Supervisor
Postal address: Rue Wiertz 60, B-1047 Brussels
Office address: Rue Montoyer 30, B-1040 Brussels
 @EU_EDPS

 www.edps.europa.eu