From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 11:30:32 +0900
Hi,

I doubt it would make a difference to those who hate us on principle.
Or based on our ontogeny

A last point on attaboys, they come off as condescending.
Especially when they come from people you consider your inferiors.
In fact to those who consider us to be lowlifes,
an attaboy is as bothersome as criticism,
perhaps even more so.

And they don't all hate us.
I think we worry way too much about what the Board thinks of us.

avri