From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:33:01 -0500
Thanks to these very useful notes from Maria, my question to Wendy about the reasoning that went into the EoI issue is more or less answered. I still may come back with some discussion, but it was really nice to have these notes.

In relation to this exchange:

Willy curry – where does gac unease come from

Avri – its binding nature. It perceives it as starting the round without their issues being resolved.

That provides a pretty good explanation of why I SUPPORTED the EoI.