From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2016 19:29:15 +0200
Hi Niels,

I thought the changes over what I posted yesterday (discussed here
today, from Dave and Milton) were rather trivial, but perhaps I was
wrong. In any case they haven't been sent yet, and I guess it doesn't
really matter if it takes one more day. I'm just about to board my
next flight so I can't do much about it before reaching India, but
feel free to debate details until then.

Tapani