From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:59:04 -0400
Hi,

I will check on the archive permissions.

avri

On 20-Oct-14 12:32, Robin Gross wrote:
> I tried to look at the archives, but they are not public.  The page says, "The current archive
is only available to the list members."

> Any other way to know what is happening with the drafting team on this
important issue?

> Thanks,
> Robin
>

> On Oct 19, 2014, at 1:23 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The drafting team has been created, sort of.  Though at the moment
there is a discussion of 2 or 4 participants from GNSO, i.e per house or
per SG.  I am currently sitting on it, forget who from the other SGs.
GNSO side just sort of formed during the meeting.

>> I was a holdover from the previous charter DT.  Willing to be replaced.
>> I do not plan on standing for the member's role in the
CWG-Accountabilty itself, but will be a participant.

>> The accountability drafting  pre-team decided in its formative
meeting to have an open archive and for the calls to be open for
listening.   The notes from the meeting are at:

>> avri
>>
>> On 19-Oct-14 15:54, Robin Gross wrote:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> Any update on the creation of a drafting team to work on the
accountability efforts at ICANN?  What is the latest from the GNSO
Council on this front and the creation of the CCWG?